Renewable Energy Certificate Mechanism (REC)
NOTIFICATIONS/ORDERS RELATED WITH REC MECHANISM
- Information/Guidelines for Accreditation Under REC Mechanism
- Gazette Notification of PSERC appointing PEDA as State Agency for REC Mechanism
- Detailed procedure under REC mechanism approved by CERC
- Central Electricity Regulatory Commission (Terms and Conditions for recognition and issuance of Renewable Energy Certificate for Renewable Energy Generation) Regulations, 2012.
- PSERC tariff order Financial Year 2012-13 (Petition No. 35 of 2012) Date of order 19.07.2012
- PUNJAB STATE ELECTRICITY REGULATORY COMMISSION Notification Dated 03,June, 2011 Regarding RPO
- Determination of Forbearance and Floor Price for the REC framework to be applicable from 01-04-2012 in Suo Motu Petition No 142/2011
- PSERC order Dated 13-12-2007 prescribing RPO obligation of the State Licensee
"RE Generators to log in on www.recregistryindia.nic.in for online REC accreditation application submission. The RE Generators after submitting the online application should also intimate to PEDA and also submit the complete application along with the required documents (hard copy)."
NOTE:- The project Developer/Owner should satisfy himself that he is eligible for issue of RECs as per regulations and project complies with all the requirements of generation, fuel usage, metering, sale and/or captive consumption of power etc., before submitting application for Accredition.